| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linhares in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 53.9mm (2.1in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Linhares August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Linhares, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Linhares:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) WNW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 205.4 kms (127.7 miles) WNW
- Aimores, Brazil - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) W
- Caratinga, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) WSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) WSW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) WSW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 194 kms (120.6 miles) SSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) SW