| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linhares in March is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 111.2mm (4.4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Linhares March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Linhares, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Linhares:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) WNW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 205.4 kms (127.7 miles) WNW
- Aimores, Brazil - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) W
- Caratinga, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) WSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) WSW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) WSW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 194 kms (120.6 miles) SSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) SW