| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linhares in September is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 65.6mm (2.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Linhares September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Linhares, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Linhares:
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) WNW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 205.4 kms (127.7 miles) WNW
- Aimores, Brazil - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) W
- Caratinga, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) WSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) WSW
- Vicosa, Brazil - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) WSW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 194 kms (120.6 miles) SSW
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) SW